Sunday, 12 April 2015

Hold onto your hats....

....I scrapped a page. Well a few actually.

There was a Facebook Scrap At Home Retreat Event...wow that's a mouthful...over the Easter long weekend. And I participated. I managed to complete the whole 6 challenges. I am still amazed.

The first challenge was a Bingo game. Out of a grid of 9 options, you had to choose a row or column and include the three items in it on your page. I chose a row which had patterned paper, washi tape and string/twine. Here is what I came up with.



I haven't bought any scrapping supplies in a long, long time. I already have enough to open my own shop. And I am determined to not buy any more until I have used a lot of what I already have.  So the paper in this layout is quite a few years old now. It is by Kaisercraft and if I remember correctly, this is probably  the third or fourth  layout I have done using this series. 

I think this turned out ok. 

I am not even going to bother putting a list of supplies I used because you wouldn't be able to buy them anyway as they are all quite a few years old. 

I hope you like what I created. Not bad I think since I haven't scrapped in over 12 months.

Thanks for popping over and have a great day.
Cheers,
Narelle

No comments:

Post a Comment