Monday, 14 April 2014

White With 1 - Mint

Hi everyone

Today I have a layout I did for the current White With 1 Challenge. This month  the colour is Mint. Such a beautiful colour. Can I tell you I am loving playing along with  these challenges.





 
 
 
Unfortunately I don't have much of a supply list to give you as all the flowers were just pulled out of my stash and most don't have brands on the packets anymore. But I do know I used these:- 
  •  Heidi Swapp spray,
  • Stampin' Up! banners die,
  • Stampin' Up! Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper,
  • Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock
  • Stampin' Up! Happy Day stamp set,
  • Stampin' Up! In Colour Boutique Details
  • Stampin' Up! Pool Party Ink,
  • Stampin' Up! Black Ink
  • Prima Flowers,
  • Kaisercraft resin flowers,
  • Kaisercraft Pearls
  • TCW stencil
I hope you like my layout and I have inspired you to get creating.
Thanks for popping by today.
Cheers,
Narelle
 


6 comments:

  1. Love this Narelle!!! Love you misting and all your elements

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Narelle! Beautifully controlled misting. Love the flowers too. I hope you'll join us at WW1 again next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. subtle and lovely, thanks for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I loved using mint too, such a versatile colour. Thanks for playing along with us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect!
    Perfect misting.. perfect placement and perfect design.
    gosh I love this.
    Thanks for joining us at WW1.. would love to see what you come up with for next months colour. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and pretty layout. Thanks for playing along this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete