Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Use Your Scraps

Today I have a layout for you that shows you how you can use some of your left over scraps. This layout I have done as part of the Design Team inspiration for Scrap It With Atttitude's April challenge.

Enchanted Creations



Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations
 
 
 
 
So what did you use I hear you say. Well I used scraps of paper to make the banners and I used the negative of some alpha chipboard to trace out the title, which I then doodled over a little bit.
 
 
I hope you like it.
 
Supplies used:-
Pink Paislee Hey Kid Paper :: Echo Park Beautiful Life Paper :: Satin Ribbon :: Stampin' Up! Vintage Faceted Buttons :: Stampin' Up! Bakers Twine White :: Stampin' Up! Stampin Write Pens in Black and Strawberry Slush :: Basic Grey Chipboard Stickers Marjolaine :: Um Wow chipboard hearts :: Prima Sugardot Stickers :: Kaisercraft Paper Blooms Fairy Floss :: Bazill Card

Thanks for popping by today and I hope you join in the challenge.

Cheers,
Narelle
 


No comments:

Post a Comment