Friday, 11 April 2014

Purple, purple and even more purple

Today the theme is Purple. YES my daughter yells, bet you can't guess what her favourite colour is ??

There is a new card challenge over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking, yep you guessed it, PURPLE oh and ribbon. This is such an easy challenge that you all can play along with.

Here is the card I did as DT inspiration.








As you can see, it is very purple. And I even broke out the Spectrum Noir pens to colour the little ballerina. Don't look too closely, I need lots of practice...................

I would love to see you make a card and enter this challenge. It really is fun, and there are always great prizes up for grabs. Here is the link to the challenge site again - Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

Thanks for dropping by.
Cheers,
Narelle

2 comments:

  1. love it!!! Purple is my favorite color to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Narelle I love Purple too but as yet haven't got any purple Copics. Must remedy that :0

    ReplyDelete