Friday, 18 April 2014

It's Sketch and Colour Challenge Time

Hi there,

Today I have to tell you about a wonderful new challenge over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. It's a sketch and colour challenge. Here is my DT inspiration for it.


Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

So I guess by now you are wondering what the sketch and the colour palette looks like. Well wait no longer - here they are. I wish I had a garden shed like the one in this photo. It is so gorgeous. And the colour palette is to die for. I love the subtle colours, they are so pretty.


 
 
 
Supplies used:-
Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Banner Blast, Feel Goods, Hardwood, Hello Doily
Paper: Stampin' Up! - Whisper White, Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Soft Skye, Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo, So Saffron
Accessories: Stampin' Up! - Sponge, Daubers, Pansy Punch, Banner Punch, Dazzling Details, Petite Petals Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Paper Doily, Brads, Bakers Twine
 
I would love to see you all play along. As always there is a great prize up for grabs too. I look forward to seeing you over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking real soon.
 
 
Thanks for dropping by, and have a scrap happy day.
 
Cheers,
Narelle
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment