Monday, 3 March 2014

White with One - Latte

It has been a while since I have done any challenges for anything other  than DT assignments. So I decided to do one just for the fun of it. And the one I chose was White With 1. Their current colour of choice is Latte...oh its so scrummy.
Well here is my effort. It was so much fun just using the one colour.

Enchanted Creations
 
Here are some close ups of some of the details.

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

And I am going to be really naughty here and not be able to tell you everything I used. A few months ago I had so many packets of  embellishments all over the place that I decided to put them all in one box. But unfortunately my 9 year old daughter also uses from this box, and over time most of the packaging has been thrown out, so I now have no idea what manufacturer etc most of the embellishments are. I do however know that I used these :-
  • Stampin' Up! Whisper White card
  •  Tattered Angels Mist in Burnt Leather
  • Stampin' Up! specialty paper
  •  Stampin' Up! White Craft Ink
  • Stampin' Up! stamps - Woodgrain, Tape It, Gorgeous Grunge
  • Stampin' Up! Little Leaves Sizzlit Die
  • Kaisercraft wheat stencil
  • white gel pen
I hope you like my layout and feel inspired to enter  the White With 1 challenge.

Thanks for dropping by.
Cheers,
Narelle

10 comments:

  1. Love this....the background looks awesome and the photo really stands out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background Narelle... love it. Such a nice photo too... Great job with the challenge. I think you rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background work, lovely page! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love this. Beautiful background work. Thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is stunning Narelle, love the beautiful paintwork.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your background love your page

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely background! Beautiful embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is quite simply stunning Narelle. I really can't wait to see what you do with next month's colour!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really Really and lovely piece .great background , cool embellishments .your rocking this challenge
    thanks for joining in with the WW1 monthly challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous!! loving all the details!
    thanks for playing along with WW1 :-)

    ReplyDelete