Friday, 28 March 2014

Time to raid the fabric stash !

There's a new card challenge up at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. This time your card has to have fabric on it. So raid that fabric stash and show us what you can do. Here is my DT inspiration. I hope you like it.

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations


I opened my cupboard and knew I had some fabric down the bottom. And I grabbed the first bit I saw which was this pink check. It is actually a t-shirt type material so I wasn't sure it would work with what I wanted to do. But I am so happy, it worked a treat. As you can see I put a square of it behind the greeting, but I also made three cute flowers with it. I just used the Spiral Flower Originals Die by Stampin' Up! (SU). Then I added some sparkle. I am so happy with how those flowers turned out.

I hope I have inspired you to join us in this challenge.


Supplies used:-
Paper: Whisper White SU, Pear Pizzazz SU, Daffodil Delight SU, Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper SU
 
Inks: Pear Pizzazz SU, Daffodil Delight SU, Melon Mambo SU
 
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri SU, Feel Goods SU
 
Accessories: Big Shot SU, Magnetic Platform SU, Elegant Butterfly Punch SU, Windows Frames Collection Framelits SU, Marianne Die LR0271, Jewels Basic Pearls SU, Jewels Basic Pearls Large SU, Spiral Flower Originals Die SU, Dazzling Details SU, White Simply Pressed Clay SU, Buttons and Blossoms Simply Pressed Molds SU, Check fabric
 
Thanks for popping by and I hope I see your entry soon on the Fabric Card Challenge over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.
 
Cheers,
Narelle

1 comment:

  1. Hi Narelle. I found your blog through WW1 and have enjoyed looking at your work. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete