Friday, 14 March 2014

My Favourite Embellishments



Welcome to the inaugral Off The Rails Scrapbooking Blog Hop. It's all about the design teams favourite embellishments. Can you guess what mine is?  Yep - FLOWERS !!! I reckon no layout is complete without flowers, maybe thats why I struggle to do male pages..lol Anyway, here is my layout using flowers.

 
And  now for some close ups. Isn't this just a fabulously bright layout. I just love these bright colours.


 
 

The prize.

Would you love to win this fabulous prize from Graphic 45?

 
 
It's the wonderful By The Sea Range, and you will win - 1 x 12x12 Pad, 1 x 8x8 Pad, 1 x stickers, 1 x die cuts and 1 x chipboards. Wow such a great prize.



Graphic 45 is an award-winning scrapbook and paper crafting company. We offer vintage inspired crafting products that capture the flamboyant style of the 1920's and 30's - with vibrant color, irresistible texture and imaginative design to create products with decades-old appeal that's both fresh and familiar. Let our products inspire your next scrapbook layout, card, album or home decor project.
 
How you can win.
 
All you need to do is to create a card or layout using 4 of the designers favourite embellishments. Tell us on your blog what those embellishments are and the designers who used them. Link up your post to our blog, and make sure that you visit all the blogs and sign up to each one, then let us know on the Off The Rails Scrapbooking Blog Hop post that you have finished hopping around.

So what are you waiting for - hop around the list below and have fun.
  
6. Carol Theng
7. Gayle Gordon
8. Fiona Paltridge
9. Felicity Wilson
10. Sue Plumb
11. Rose Andrew
12. Jelissa Mei
13. Wendy O'Keeffe
13. Catie Kennedy


But wait - there's more - if you leave me some love by commenting on my post and sign up to my blog, you could be in the running to win a fabulous surprise pack of - wait for it - flowers of course.......oh and I may just add some other embellishments too.


Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a scrap happy day.
Cheers,
Narelle

19 comments:

  1. The colours are mind blowing Narelle, you've done an awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout ..just love the colours so bright and happy ...awesome job .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Narelle, the colours are so vibrant and just right for your girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was dying to see what you created with those beautiful flowers and the colors are fabulous. I LOVE the misting. I really want to try doing the drip effect because I just love it. Gorgeous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page. I love flowers as well and slap them on boy pages if there's a call for it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally rock the flowers! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Kathleen, Thank you for your lovely words. And guess what - you have won my pack of flowers. Please email me your postal address and congratulations. Email - enchanted_creations@y7mail.com
      Cheers,
      Narelle

      Delete
  7. What a beautiful layout. I love the colour combination you've used so bright and happy and that smile! what a cutie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Narelle the colors are so vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  9. Narelle, I love all the flowers you have used, and I too think that no matter what project, you are working on in complete without flowers....

    Hugs Rhonda A

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love flowers too!! Your layout is bright and sunny, really lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous page Narelle! I struggle not to use flowers too ;) Beautiful colours you've used too x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it - it's so amazingly popalicious...love those inky drips:):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have just found you thanx to the bloghop, look forward to following you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love flowers, can never have enough!! And the bright happy colours were lovely too! I am a new follower:-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Narelle, this is gorgeous! I am a big fan of flowers, but a huge fan of brights, so you've won me! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The vibrant background def matches your lil ones beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete