Friday, 21 March 2014

Free For All

Today I have a layout for you that I did as part of  the Dsign Team inspiration for the new challenge over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. This challenge is such fun - Free For All. So you can make anything you want. I can't wait to see what everyone does.



This layout came together so quickly, I was amazed. I love it when the mojo just flows. This is my son at the beach when we were on holidays in Queensland. Although he isn't much of a swimmer, he just loves running up and down the beach in the shallow waves. It brings so much joy to me to see him so relaxed and enjoying himself.

And I have a surprise......I actually wrote down this time what I used on the project....LOL...I know, isn't it amazing.

Supplies used:-
Papers - Elle's Studio - Penelope - Lovely Day :: Stampin' Up! Tangerine Tango :: Stampin' Up! Pear Pizazz :: Echo Park Splash By Bella Road Collection
Inks - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain :: Stampin' Up! Craft Ink in Whisper White
Acccessories - Stampin' Up! Candy Dots Brights
Tools - Big Shot :: Stampin' Up! Banners Framelits Dies :: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles :: Stampin' Up! Tag Topper Punch :: Stampin' Up! Chevron Border Punch :: Stampin' Up! Banner Punch


Thanks for dropping by today and don't forget to pop over to Off The Rails Scrapbooking for the latest challenge. Would love to see you enter it too. The winner of the challenge will get a Designer Hot Spot. That means you will be featured on our blog showcasing your best work. What great exposure is that !! So don't be shy, make sure you have a go at the challenge.


Cheers,
Narelle

No comments:

Post a Comment