Wednesday, 26 February 2014

The Face of an Angel

Oh dear, time has slipped away from me and I have sadly been neglecting my little blog. Apologies.

Actually my blog isn't the only thing that has been neglected. My little crafting area is also a complete and utter mess, and I do feel like it has been hindering my mojo.

So today I decided to start cleaning it up a little. It's going to take a while......

As I was cleaning off one desk I came across a huge pile of layouts I have done for various DT assignments that I haven't blogged or filed. This is the first one of those layouts. Come back for more over the coming days. Saddly though I have misplaced all my notes of what products I used, so no details with each. I am sure that by the time I finish cleaning I will have come across the notes.....I know they are there somewhere..... :-)


Enchanted Creations
 
 
 
Thanks for dropping by.
 
Cheers,
Narelle

No comments:

Post a Comment