Saturday, 8 February 2014

If it doesn't suit, change it

You know sometimes you have a perfect embellishment or paper but it just isn't the right colour. Well have you ever thought about changing it? You can't do it with everything, but a lot of the times it really is easy.

Enchanted Creations
 
 
 
See the background paper in this layout? Well it was originally a sandy colour which would of worked with a beach photo that showed more of the sand. But even though  my daugter here is at the beach, you can't really see much of  the beach, so I thought I would add pink watercolour to it so it still retained some of the sandy colour but matched the photo better. I am really happy with how it came out.
 
 
Here are some close ups of elements of the page, some of which I recoloured as well. Can you work out which ones I may have changed?
 
 


 
 
 
Thanks for popping by today.
Cheers,
Narelle


No comments:

Post a Comment