Friday, 15 November 2013

OOh la la

Well today I have some definite 'OOh La La' to share with you. Recently I was given the opportunity to work with a Whimsy Stamps stamp. I have previously shown a sneak peek of this project, but here is the complete card.

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations



These are such great stamps. This one is called 'Bathing Beauty'. But the opportunity also posed a dilemma for me. I knew I had to colour it somehow and the last time I tried colouring I got very frustrated. I am happy to report that this time I had a much more pleasant experience to which I can put down to using different pens. I think I have blogged about this before. I don't like Copic's so sold what I had and bought some Spectrum Noir's. I find that for me they are easier as I don't need as many pens to get the same effect.

Well you be the judge, but don't look to closely at the colouring, I am only a beginner......

Thanks for popping over.
Have a scrap happy day.
Cheers,
Narelle

No comments:

Post a Comment