Sunday, 17 November 2013

Fussy Cutting

Have you tried Fussy Cutting yet? It takes a bit longer, but the effect is amazing. I just love it, but admit I have to be in the mood to 'slow down' and do it. I am a very impatient scrapper, and love to use pre-made embellishments etc., and I hate waiting for paint and mists to dry. But sometimes you just have to take the slower road and let your creativity flow.

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

On this layout I fussy cut the flowers and the lady. This was a page dedicated to my mums love of sewing. When she was younger she used to make her own  clothes and also my clothes when I was little. She tried to share the love with me when I was growing up, but I just couldn't get the hang of it. I so wish I had of perservered though because I  just loved having one off designer clothes when I was little and wish I could of shared that with my daughter.

Well I hope I have inspired you to get creating.
Thanks for popping by today.
Have a scrap happy day.
Cheers,
Narelle

No comments:

Post a Comment