Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Flowers, Flowers and More Flowers

Gee haven't I been a bit slack. Can't believe I haven't blogged for over a week. Oh dear. Well today I have some flowery inspiration for you. I did this layout for a challenge over at Let's Scrap a few weeks ago...oops...should of really blogged it while the challenge was on. Oh well, life gets in the way sometimes I guess.

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations
 
 
 
 
The challenge was to use only Flowers, Trees and Leaves as embellishments. I loved this one as I find it so much easier to do girl pages, after all you just add flowers and your done...lol
 
Supplies Used
 
Echo Park - Country Drive - Border Strip; Petunia/Raspberry; Clove Meadow
Becky Higgins - Project Life - Blush Edition
Leaf Ribbon
Hero Arts Flowers
Kaisercraft Flowers

Other assorted flowers
Kaisercraft Jewels
 
Thanks for popping by.
Cheers,
Narelle

No comments:

Post a Comment