Saturday, 19 October 2013

Ombre

Have you noticed lately that there is a lot of Ombre everywhere??  I see it in cakes, accessories for the home and even on layouts. So when an Ombre challenge was announced a little while back over at Let's Scrap, I thought why not give it a go.



I think I nailed the Ombre in the torn paper background, but  the rest of it.....ughhhh. I really don't like this layout at all. But I am not one to hide away from my failures....LOL...so thought I would show you this one as well. Nothing seems to gell and it just looks like a dogs breakfast to me...lol...Oh well, onwards and upwards.

Thanks for visiting today, and I expect I haven't given you much inspiration today, more of a lesson in what not to do...LOL

Happy scrapping.
Cheers,
Narelle

No comments:

Post a Comment