Monday, 7 October 2013

Frosted Designs Blog Hop

 
I feel so very priveleged to be designing for Frosted Designs. And so excited that they have recently opened an online store.
 
To celebrate we are having a Blog Hop to share with you all some of the wonderful  goodies available in the store. I hope you loved what Sandee created, I did!
 
Here is my creation using my favourite products from the Frosted Designs Online Store.





 
 
 
I have used my favourite three products from the store. Here they are:-
 
 

 
 
Now don't forget that you need to collect words along the way to make a phrase. All the details on what to do with that phrase are on the Frosted Designs Blog. The word you are collecting from me is
 
AND
 
Hop along now to Deena's blog for some more wonderful inspiration.
 
If you get lost along the way, you can come back here and continue along this list
 
 
Don't forget we also have a Facebook page, so why not pop over and check it out.
 
 
Thanks for dropping by today and have fun hopping along with Frosted Designs.
 
Cheers,
 
Narelle
 
 
 

 


22 comments:

  1. Narelle, this layout is sooooooo sweet!! The papers are perfect for that darling photo!! Love it!!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the kit!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout! The colors are beautiful! And I love the little lines around the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable layout!! Great hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is just darling!!!! Love the papers and flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this layout! Would you mind if I pinned it for inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lauren, no I don't mind, pin away
      cheers,
      narelle

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous, I just love those colors together! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty LO. Like the patterned paper combo and design.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable page and great product choice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute layout for the Frosted Designs online store grand opening! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute Lo. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout! Love that sweet photo and those long rounded strips.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely adorable!!!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet page. Love the layout of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Narelle, your daughter is such a little cutie and this layout suits her. Beautiful layout and a clever design

    ReplyDelete