Sunday, 22 September 2013

Prima Gorgeousness

Hi everyone,

Today I have some Prima gorgeousness to share with you. I have had these photos of my Mum and Nana that I have wanted to scrap for so long but I just couldn't find the right papers. Until that is I found these beautiful ones from Prima.

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

Add some gorgeous Prima flowers and bling and you have a beautiful page to highlight some old photos of special people in your life.

I followed a sketch from Let's Scrap for the layout. I love following sketches because all the hard work has been done for you.

Hope you have enjoyed this page.

Supplies Used
Prima - Tea-Thyme Collection - Charmuse; Kersey
Prima - Chipboards
Prima Flowers
Prima Sat It In Crystals
Prima Resist Canvas
Stampin' Up! - Artisan Embellishment Kit
Stampin' Up! - Classic Stampin Pad - Old Olive; Rose Red
Assorted flowers and leaves
Crystal Brads

Thanks for dropping by,
Narelle

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful Narelle, so glad that you decided to play at CSI..

    ReplyDelete