Friday, 6 September 2013

I am so excited!!

Let's Scrap

I just have to share something with you all. I am now on the Design Team for Let's Scrap !! I can't believe it yet. It's been heaps of fun so far and it hasn't even been a week yet :-)

The last layout I shared was what I did for the application, and eventhough I have known that I was accepted for a little while, I haven't shared it yet as I have been unwell.

I encourage everyone to pop on over to Let's Scrap. It is a wonderful community of fellow scrappers with lots of inspiration and challenges to have fun with.

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

One challenge I am currently participating in is the LOAD challenge. This is a Layout A Day for the month of September. If you can't do one a day thats fine, just try and do 30 for the month. You really don't even need to do 30 if you can't fit that many in. Do as many or as little as you like. The idea is to just get you creating. The layout about is one that I have done for the LOAD challenge.

Supplies Used
Bo Bunny - Liberty Collection - One Nation; Patriot; Noteworthy
Stampin' Up! - Simply Stars Stamp Set; Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad; Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad; 3/4" circle punch; 1 3/8" circle punch; 1 3/4" circle punch; Very Vanilla Card stock
Provo Crafts Red Tag Alphabet Die
Ribbon
Brads
Blue and Red card stock

Thanks for dropping by my blog today. Hope to see you over at Let's Scrap some time soon.

Cheers,
Narelle

No comments:

Post a Comment