Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Bright and Bold

Today I have another layout to show you that I have completed for the LOAD Challenge over at Let's Scrap. Get your sunglasses on, it's a bright one.



I just love this paper and it's too nice to cover up. I even got some acrylic paints out and painted in some rays.

Supplies Used
Sassafras - Anthem - Deam Big
Chromacryl Acrylic Paint - Green Light, Cool Yellow, Warm Red, Orange
Purple, Blue, Red card stock
Bakers Twine
Red Jewel Brads
Basic Grey - Lemonade Mini Monogram Stickers
American Crafts - Fountain Stamp Collection
Stampin' Up! - Whisper White card stock, Perfect Plum Classic Stampin' Pad, Build a Banner Punch


I hope this layout has given you a little inspiration and shown you that you can scrap with bold papers. Don't be scared to go bold.

Thanks for popping by today.
Cheers,
Narelle

No comments:

Post a Comment