Saturday, 20 July 2013

The Great Outdoors



Hi there everyone,

Do you love the Great Outdoors? I know I do. My family just loves bushwalking and finding great playgrounds for the kids. So when the current challenge over at Frosted Designs was chosen, I was really spoilt for choice.  I have so many great outdoors photos. But I settled on these because they are so bright and fun.


These photos were taken when we were driving from Sydney to Brisbane, a trip of about 12 hours. We stopped at a Driver Reviver rest area for a well deserved cuppa and there just happened to be a fab play area behind it. So our half hour cuppa break turned into a couple of hours so the kids could have a decent play. But I guess happy kids make for a happy car journey.

If you have some great outdoor shots, then why not pop over to Frosted Designs and join in the current challenge. We would love to see what you do.

Thanks for dropping by and have a scrap happy day.
Cheers,
Narelle

1 comment: