Friday, 28 June 2013

Its Blog Hop Time!!

Hi everyone,


It's time for the "Girls Wanna Just Have Fun" Blog Hop.

Mums, daughters, girlfriends, sisters, mother in laws, could be any photo you've had with any other lady in your life, a photo you have with mum on your wedding day, or you and your daughter on a holiday, even a party with the girlfriends, the list goes on. If it's a card or OTP project, it just has to be girly, the more girly the better.

Here is my little bit of girly gorgeousness.





We have 2 awesome sponsors for the June blog hop...

First we have one of our own Traci Penrod with her business Artsy Albums


Welcome to Artsy Albums -- where you'll find custom designed scrapbooks and do-it-yourself mini album kits by Traci Penrod. Artsy Albums kits are fun and easy, and include pre-cut papers and full instructions for making wonderful mini scrapbook albums. I only use the highest quality archival products on the market and take pride in every single handmade album I create. Most of my kits are also available pre-made. If you are interested in an album, but you only see a kit for it, please send me a convo and let me know! I hope you enjoy looking through my shop -- there are always more pictures on my website at http://www.artsyalbums.com. You can also find me here: www.facebook.com/artsyalbums

And secondly we have Cheryl from Scraptownlady.


Welcome to Scraptown Lady - Scrapbooking Supplies from The Ozarks! Scrapbook supplies at prices you can afford. Scraptown Lady is located in the Branson, MO area near Forsyth, Missouri in The Ozarks. Cheryl has been a scrapbooking enthusiast for several years and not only offers great deals on scrapbooking supplies, but also holds classes where you can hone your art. We offer such products and services as EVENTS AND CLASSES, ADHESIVES, EMBELLISHMENTS, TOOLS, INKS, CHALKS & MIST, PAPERS, READY FOR ART ALBUMS, TAGS, CHIPBOARD AND WOOD, DIES, STORAGE, RUBBER, CLING, SILICONE& CLEAR STAMPS, EMBOSSING INK, POWDERS & FOLDERS, GLITTER, RIBBON, LACE& FIBERS, PAPER AND FABRIC FLOWERS, DECOR ITEMS, PAPER TAPES, BLANK CARDS AND ENVELOPES. All of these supplies can be purchased here on our site. If you aren't able to find that special something, let us know and we will be happy to special order something for you. What makes our store extra special is the fact that we do not charge your credit card until we have found the very best possible shipping option for your purchase. Often times with other sites, you end up spending more on shipping costs than you do on the actual product. We take pride in had processing each and every order to keep your costs down. Tell a friend or neighbor about us.

Now it's your turn to enter your "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" submission. After you have drooled over all the inspiration below, just pop over to Frosted Designs and click on the Blog Hop icon and follow the instructions.

To continue your way along the Blog Hop, please follow the links below for some more gorgeousness.

1. Brenda
2. Artsy Albums
3. Felicity
4. Lori
5. Manda
6. Amanda
7. Sassy
8. Narelle   <<< you are here >>>
9. Elizabeth
10. Scraptownlady

But wait there's more - I am offering my own little prize for this blog hop. All you have to do is  comment below and submit an entry over at Frosted Designs. Then you will be in the chance to win all this loveliness below. I am willing to post inernational, so everyone can have a chance at winning. Good luck.


Thanks for hopping by,
Cheers,

23 comments:

  1. I just love your layout! And what an awesome prize!!!! Thank you for the opportunity!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are priceless!!! Love the purple you used in your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purple on this girly page - and such sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout!! I love the purple and the way you arranged the series of photos! So sweet!!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page!!! I LOVE the purple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the purple! I've tended to shy away from the vivid purples, but think I'll pull out my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh very nice, I love all the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty...love the papers you used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Purple is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fun Layout Love the colors and the elements and very eye catching design.
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a fabulous page the colors are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, i love the purple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your gorgeous purple girlie layout!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the purple! Awesome layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, all that purple is amazing! I love that little birdie too. I have done a card for my project.

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful color! my favorite :)
    thanks for this chance

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this layout the purple is such a great a color to use and its nice and bright and girly very nice layout !

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE your layout!!!! Great job with the purples!!! Thanks for the opportunity to win :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thankyou everyone for all the lovely comments. The blog hop is now closed, so I will announce the winner of my little give away shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  21. OK the winner has been drawn...it is....Colleen...well done. Contact me with your address so I can post off your goodies.

    ReplyDelete