Saturday, 8 June 2013

Happy Boy



Hi fellow bloggers,

Wow I can't believe it is June already. And that means Winter. I am not a fan of winter at all. Especially the early morning walk to take the kids to school...lol....oh well. Hopefully if the first half of the year has flown by, then the rest of it will too and we will be back to glorious summer days. But then I guess we will be complaining about how hot it is....lol...never happy.
Well I know someone who is happy most of the time, and he is the subject of the layout I have just done for the Things with Wings challenge over at Frosted Designs.


Doesn't that smile give you a warm glow. I am not biased at all...lol

We would love for you to join us in this challenge. Hop on over to Frosted Designs to see the sketch and the requirements. And there are always really great prizes to win. See you there.

Thanks for popping by and have a fantastic day.
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment