Saturday, 25 May 2013

Frosted Designs - Punches

Hello everyone,

It is time for another Frosted Designs Challenge.


This is such a versatile challenge. Everyone has at least one punch in their stash. So why not dig it out and enter the challenge. The prizes are way cool.

Here is my design.






I love the way this layout came together. I got inspiration from something I saw on Pinterest and was lucky that it all came together really quickly. Thankyou Mojo for hanging around long enough for me to complete it in an afternoon.

I used punches for the border on the striped paper and the pink cardstock. The flags down the bottom are made from punches. And the butterflies are also punches.

Pop on over to Frosted Designs and check out all the fabulous things  the other designers have come up. And while your there make sure you enter your wonderful creation as well.

Thanks for dropping  by.
Cheers,
Narelle


1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow!! This layout is stunning! Your picture of your daughter is just darling and all of the papers and embellishments really show it off nicely! Beautiful!!!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete