Saturday, 11 May 2013

Frosted Designs - Black, White and One



Hi everyone,

It's time for another Frosted Designs Challenge. Black, White and One. I love this theme. It is so striking, no matter what colour you put with Black and White, it looks amazing.

This time around I kept it simple as I wanted an elegant look. Hope you like it.


I would love to see you have a go at this challenge. It is such a fun one to do. There is a fantastic prize up for grabs from SpiegelMom's Scrap Shop.

Here is another project that I have done previously and meets the criteria of this challenge. Hope you like it.


Hope to be checking out your entry soon.

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. I love the classic lines of your card Narelle, and the smudgy inky paly of the Sailor LO reallys gives it an aquatic look! Great work, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ( fellow DT member ) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your card - those little flowers are so pretty and delicate and your layout is fantastic love the paint/ink and the washi strips.

    ReplyDelete