Sunday, 5 May 2013

Bird Cage - it's about time !!!

Hi everyone,

Well I have finally done it !!!  I actually used something that has been sitting around my craft space waiting for "some" day when I would use it. Well today was that "some" day for a chipboard bird cage that I think I have had for at least 2 years...lol .... Now any good crafter knows that you can't rush these things...lol   It had nothing to do with the fact that it looked complicated and took me way out of my comfort zone...lol
I wasn't really inspired by the sample on the instructions so went searching online for some inspiration. I came  across two things. One was a Design Team Call for Case Study, and the other was a gorgeous bird cage decorated by Kelly-Ann. So I decided to use Kelly-Ann's gorgeous work as my inspiration for my entry into the Design Team Call for Case Study. You can see Kelly-Ann's stunning piece here.

Well without further ado, here is what I created. I hope you like it.









Thanks for popping by.
Catch you all later.
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment