Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Some greeting card inspiration

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop by really quickly and share a few greetings cards I have made recently.
These were made for a Facebook Group called Copycat Cards. Each week a new challenge is listed. And yep you guessed it, I am a sucker for groups like this. And yep I am already behind on the challenges...lol...oh well, we can only try.
So here are some cards I made up last week. I hope you enjoy them

  This one was for a black and white challenge with handmade flowers.


This was for a Valentines card using non traditional colours.
 

And this challenge was using a candy bar wrapper as inspiration. I choose to use the Cherry Ripe as my inspiration. Yummy!!!
 
 
I hope these have given you some inspiration. And all these cards will be listed in my MadeIt shop in a few weeks. And don't forget, if there is anything you want designed or made, or see something on here you want to purchase, just drop me a line on enchanted_creations@y7mail.com
 
Thanks for dropping by.
Cheers,


No comments:

Post a Comment