Saturday, 13 April 2013

New Frosted Designs Challenge - Travel

Hi everyone,

It's time again for another Frosted Designs Challenge. This time it is Travel. I must admit I struggle to scrap  my travel photos and I can't work out why.  So I won't have many to share with you that I have done previously. But now I have done this one for Frosted Designs, I am determined to work more on my travel layouts. I am sure it is just a mental thing, so I need to push  my boundaries and just do it. Hopefully over the coming weeks I will have more travel layouts to share with you.
Here is the one I have done for this challenge. I hope you like it.


And here are the ones I have previously done. Told you there weren't many...lol



Thanks for visiting. I would love to see you join in our challenge.
Cheers,




1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I have a hard time doing travel layouts when there are not people in the photos... but you did it beautifully!! I love the clean lines and the way you tucked the ticket & compass behind the photos!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete