Monday, 15 April 2013

Late Night Stampers Challenge

Hi everyone,

Today I have another card to share with you. This one is for a colour challenge over at Late Night Stanpers. I won last weeks challenge, so thought I would have another go. Why don't you pop over and have a go as well. The colours you need to use for this challenge are from Stampin Up - Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple and Old Olive. I  made a simple little card. I hope you like it.


Here's a close up of the gorgeous cake.


This is such a simple card, but looks very effective.

Thanks for popping by.


3 comments:

  1. Very cute Narelle! Love how you used the colors on the cake. Thanks for joining us this week at LNS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Narelle I love this card! Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at LNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of this stamp set, I love the hearts as well.

    ReplyDelete