Sunday, 7 April 2013

Candy Bar Challenge

Hi everyone,

Today I have a fun challenge to share with you. The weekly challenge over Latenight Stampers this week is to use a Candy Bar as inspiration for your creation.
When I first read the heading I got a wee bit excited, thinking that it was an eating competition - oh what a tough job it would be to see who could eat the most candy bars...lol....but no the competition is to be inspired by a wrapper.
So here is my entry. I was inspired by the Cherry Ripe chocolate bar. Hope you like it.



Thanks for popping  by.

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm Cherry Ripe, my favourite chocolate bar. This is a really cute card Narelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I haven't ever heard if that candy bar, but it sounds yummy :) Thanks for joining the LNS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a pretty card, so I know the candy bar has to be yummy! Thanks for playing along last week at LNS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card - your win on challenge LNS 217 well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweet card ;)
    *

    ReplyDelete