Saturday, 30 March 2013

Frosted Designs - Scallops



Hi everyone,

It is time again for another Frosted Designs Challenge. This one is scallops.
I made a very girly card for this one. As soon as I knew what the theme was, I knew exactly what I was going to make. I have made a similar card before, but with a much different look. I wanted this one to be more feminine. I think I got that bit right...lol

We would love you to join us in this challenge. The prize this time is from SpiegelMom's Scrap Shop.



Here are some more examples of work I have done in the past featuring scallops.
 
 




 

 



Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing  you over at Frosted Designs.

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. wow Narelle, I just love all the cards you created using scallops! What a beautiful selection! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥ ( fellow DT member )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Narelle, all of your projects are beautiful!! I really love the layering of the scallops on your first card!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete