Saturday, 2 March 2013

Frosted Designs - Chevron


Well hello there.
It is a miserable, grey and rainy day in Sydney today. The second day of Autumn and Summer is definitely a memory now. I really dislike the humid weather and all summer have been counting down to the cooler days, but now I am not so sure.
What is a girl to do in weather like this?? Yep you guessed it - CRAFT!!!! And that is exactly what I intend to do.
But first I have something wonderful to share wth you.

 
As you know I have been selected as a Designer for Frosted Designs. I am still pinching myself.  Any-whoo, it is time to reveal my first design for them. The challenge is Chevrons. I hope you like what I have done.
Click on the image for a larger view.

Pop over to the Frosted Designs blog for more inspiration and make sure you enter the challenge. The prize is a $20 gift voucher with The Paper Trail. So well worth entering.

Here is a bit more Chevron inspiration from earlier work I have done.

Click on the image for a larger view.
 
Click on the image for a larger view.
 
Click on the image for a larger view.

Thanks for visiting and have a scrap happy day.


2 comments:

  1. Narelle, love all your chevron projects, especially that last one, love the play with drippy paint. Enjoyed reading about you today and I look forward to getting to know you a little better! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you join the team at FD!! Fabulous Chevron layout! I love the colors and the flower cluster is divine! And all of your other projects are amazing, too!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete