Saturday, 23 March 2013

EggsCellent

Wow I can't believe that Easter is next week. Where is this year going?

I can't wait for next week as my parents are coming down from Brisbane during the week. And my Dad is turning 80 on April 2nd. He has already told us he wants to go to The Outback Steakhouse for his birthday...lol. Then they are off to visit relatives down at Narooma, then onto Victoria, South Australia, up the centre of Australia to Ayers Rock then onto Mt Isa to see my brother for his birthday at the end of April. For 80 he is doing quite well I think, being able to drive their motorhome all that way and think nothing of it. It will be nice to have them down for Easter, my kids normally miss out on celebrating special events with them. Not this year!!

Speaking of Easter, over at Scrap It With Attitude we have a new challenge and yes you guessed it, the theme is EASTER.  Here is my Design Team layout. It is of my daughters Easter Hat parade at school last year. It was her last because Yr2 is the last time they participate in this fun event. And I just had to include the photo of her with her best friend as she has now moved interstate and my daughter misses her so much. I love the bright colours in this layout and I hope it gives you a little inspiration some how.

 
Please come across to Scrap It With Attitude and join our Easter Challenge. We would love to see what you come up with. Its ok if you are not a scrapper, you can make anything as long as it has an Easter theme.
 
Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment