Saturday, 9 February 2013

More Amore

Hi everyone.

Today I have a layout and card I have made using the More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Artisan Embellishment Kit. I just love these goodies as they are so me. This was a Designer task for Scrap It With Attitude. We were given a sketch and had to use it as inspiration for our creations.

Sit back, relax and enjoy.








Contact me if you wish to purchase any of the goodies I have used, or if you want to host a workshop.
Cheers for  now,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Lo's and I loved you match boxes too, will have to try that! Just stopping by as a new member of Frosted Design Design Team to say hi, join your blog and I am looking forward to getting to know you better :) waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete