Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Exciting News !!!

Well hello everyone. I have some exciting news that I am just bursting to share with you.

I have been selected to be on the Design Team for Frosted Designs. Wow how exciting. I am still in shock that I have been given this fantastic opportunity. You can see who else is on the very talented design team here.

I am excited and nervous at the same time. With bi-weekly challenges and 4 days straight of inspiration from the Design Team starting in March,  as well as Tutorials and Tip&Tricks, Frosted Designs will be a place you will want to go back to time and time again.

So make sure you visit the Frosted Designs blog and join in the fun. Hope to see you there soon.

Frosted Designs


Have a scrap happy day.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats and welcome to the FD team, Narelle! I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and welcome to the FD Family!!! Love your blog, I think I have been over here before :) Now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Narelle, well done, looking forward to seeing your creations !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Narelle, I am new to the FD team and am also nervous but I am sure it will be lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Narella! Welcome to FD and congrats. looking forward to work together.
    Channa

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are thrilled to have you join our team at Frosted Designs! Looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations over the next few months!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there Narelle :)) Great to working alongside an Aussie at FD :)) Happy weekend sweet girl XO

    ReplyDelete