Monday, 2 July 2012

Time for some more layouts

Here  goes, more layouts I did for the 52 Layout Challenge Group.

This one was distressing, inking, embellishments challenge.

This weeks was a black and white challenge.

We were given a photo as inspiration this week and use it any way we chose. I used the colours from it.

This was a sketch challenge.

For this week it was about being a mum, and we could do anything we wanted but it had to reflect what being a mum meant to you.

This week was a layout inspiration. We were given a photo of a layout and could take inspiration from that. I used the design of the layout as my inspiration.

Well thats all for now. I hope you enjoy looking at these layouts and can get some inspiration from them. There are 5 more to come, hopefully will have them to you in the next couple of days.

Cheers for  now.
Narelle

No comments:

Post a Comment