Sunday, 24 June 2012

Oh My How Time Flies

Oh dear it has been so long since I have posted. Sorry about that. I guess sometimes life just gets in the way.

Eventhough I have been absent, I haven't been sitting idly around. I have been working on some new Nursery Frames for my shop and scrapping my little heart out. At the start of the year you will remember that this was my year to challenge myself with my craft. So I joined lots of online craft groups and doing lots of challenges they set. One of them is a group where you do a layout each week. Well I had fallen terribly behind and after only doing 4 weeks of layouts had something like 16 weeks or more to catch up on. One day last week I decided it was time to play catch up. So that is what I have been doing.

So over the next few days I will post all the layouts that I have been doing. I hope they give you some inspiration. Enjoy.


The theme for this week was Collections.


The theme for this week was school with chipboard somewhere and the heading School.

This was Mixed Media week. So I made this canvas for my daughters room.


This was a sketch challenge.

Thanks for looking. Have a scrap happy day.
Cheers,
Narelle xxxx

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely Narelle. Will be back to see more :)

    ReplyDelete