Sunday, 11 March 2012

Strut Your Cuts - Week 9

Today I want to share with you my entry for the Strut Your Cuts Challenge Week 9 over at Scrappy-Go-Lucky. Once again I had none of the carts so had to use the back up list. I really must buy  more carts...lol
I used the George & Basic Shapes cart again. This time though I thought dimension. I cut out the flowers in different sizes and layered them. I was quite pleased with the end result.
This page has lots of Glimmermist  on it, which I love. It made the flowers look very different to when they were cut out. Have a look at the extra photos featuring the flowers.
I will load the materials list some time this week. Sorry, it's a bit late and I have  lots to do yet before bed...lol
Anyway, here is the layout I did. I hope you like it.

1 comment: