Sunday, 4 March 2012

Strut Your Cuts - Week 8

I have been very slack of late updating my blog. I do apologise. But I guess sometimes life gets in the way.
Anyway I am back with my entry for the Strut Your Cuts Week 8 Challenge for Scrappy-Go-Lucky.
The carts to choose from were - Mini Monograms, Ornamental Iron, Designers Calendar, Very Merry Tags, and Heritage. I actually had two of these, so for a change, was spoilt for choice. I decided to use the Designers Calendar as I knew it had some clovers on it, and I had the perfect photo using them that I had not yet scrapped. So here it is.
 Materials used
The Paper Loft - Just the Basics Collection - Warm Sunshine paper
Basic Grey - Lime Rickey Collection - Sarsaparilla paper
Basic Grey - Oh Baby Boy Collection - Cannon
Yellow card stock
Green card stock
Cricut & cartridge - Designers Calendar
Green ribbon
Green Zig Pen
Green Kindyglitz

5 comments:

  1. Hi Narelle, this is gorgeous, the colours all work so well!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout! Great choice for the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely darling. Love the choice of papers, which perfectly compliment the photo and do I detect a "make your own patterned paper" using cricut pens? Well done and congratulations on your win in Strut your Cuts Challenge 8 at Scrappy-go-Lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. Isn't it funny that the stuff you aren't over the moon about yourself, everyone else seems to love. Can't beleive that I won, gotta love that random generator...lol

      Delete