Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Where do I start??

Oh me oh my, I can't beleive how much time has got away with me over the last couple of weeks. One of the first things that fell off my To Do list every day was updating my blog. So sorry about that.
This will try to be somewhat of a catch up on all stuff personal and craft wise.

I managed to fit some craft in and have two projects below to show you. My husband turned 50. And I had a very nice chat to my sons teacher, and got some very positive feedback. Well done son!! Lets hope he keeps the good work up. All I ask is that you work to the best of your ability.

Now onto the craft projects. The first one is a scrapbook page that I did for the February Sketch Challenge on The Scrapbooking Haven blog site. Unfortunately I didn't get around to submitting it before the owner decided that her health had to come first, and has closed down her business. Lucky for you I still get to post it here.
The second project I worked on was a card for my dear Aunty who has recently been in hospital. She lives up in Brisbane near my parents. As you may remember, my Mum was recently in hospital. A week after my Mum is out, her sister ends up in there. Aunty Daph has always had a special place in my heart. She is so lovely and caring, like a second mum in a lot of ways. I was very sad to hear she was not well. So I made her this card to help brighten her day.
Tonight I have been making a start on some handmade embellishments that I wish to start selling. I already have a MadeIt shop, and have now decided to also open a Craftumi shop. Craftumi is the little sister to MadeIt. It is the place to go to buy your craft supplies. Here is a sneak peak of what I have been making.

No comments:

Post a Comment