Monday, 2 January 2012

Strut Your Cuts Challenge

One of the things I want to do this year, is push myself out of my comfort zone with my crafting. And one way of doing that is to participate in different challenges.
So the first challenge I am doing is the "Strut Your Cuts" Challenge on the Scrappy-Go-Lucky blog. This challenge is designed to get you using your Cricut Cartridges.
Here is my first offering in the challenge.

To create this card I used:-

- White Cardstock
- Bazill Green Cardstock
-Kaisercraft - Ever Blooming Collection - Blooming paper
- Penny Black Stamps - Brush Tulips, and Thanks
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Walnut Stain
- Bella Ribbon
- Kaisercraft Pearl Strips
- Cricut Jasmine Cartridge
- EK Success Corner Rounder
- Green pre-scored card

I had a ball doing this card. Bring on next weeks challenge!
Why not join me doing this? Check out the Scrappy-Go-Lucky blog for all the details.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Narelle, thanks for joining the Strut your cuts challenge with this gorgeous card. Tulips are one of my favourite flowers, along with oriental lilies. Also the combination of soft greens and blues is very cooling and soothing colour palette. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. Love your card the colours are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I used the same frame on my layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to strut your cuts ... looks like we are all off to a flying start. Love the card

    ReplyDelete