Sunday, 1 January 2012

Happy New Year

Well 2012 is here!

 Another year has flown past so quickly. Is it me, or are the years going faster. I hope that this year is a safe and prosperous one for you all.

This year my eldest turns 12 and goes into his last year of primary school. My youngest turns 8, and my hubby turns 50. Oh my the years are flying past.

I haven't made any resolutions this year as I always manage to loose my steam after a week....lol...and then I feel like a failure. Instead, this year I am going to try, to the best of my ability, to be the best person I can be. As part of being the best I can be, I should be able to tackle my weight issue, declutter my house, use my ever increasing craft stash, and expand my business. I suppose only time will tell.

One thing I want to do this year is take a photo every day with the intention to make a scrapbook of a year in my life. The photo doesn't have to be anything splendid, but just something from the day. It could be a photo of an event, an object, anything really. Lets call this our 365 photo.Who wants to join me??

Another thing I want to do is become a StampinUp Demonstrator. But hubby has a few reservations. Hopefully we can work through them.

One last thing I would like to commit to is a  challenge on Scrappy-Go Lucky that will hopefully see me use all my Cricut Cartridges, and maybe buy a few more.

So now I am off to see what today brings and what I end up taking a photo of.

Catch you all later,
Narelle

No comments:

Post a Comment