Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Guest Designer Call Cards

Recently I saw a Guest Designer call out for a Washi Tape manufacturer. So I thought I would give it a go and submit something. You had to submit two projects, could be anything. And because one of the things I want to do this year is to challenge myself with my craft, then why not give it a go. I don't expect to get the gurnsy, but hey I had lots of fun doing this. Here are my two items I submitted:-


Here are the items I used making these cards.

-White cardstock
-Bazill Cardstock
-Kaisercraft Little Toot Collection
-Kaisercraft English Rose Collection
-Inkadinkado Happy Birthday Stamp
-Versa Colour Stamp Pad in Cardinal colour
-White crochet cotton
-Sawyers Place Washi Tape
-Elements Crystal Stickers
-Prima Flowers
-Delish Pearls

2 comments:

  1. too cute Narelle! I think you have every chance getting one of those spots, your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards love the bottom one

    ReplyDelete