Friday, 6 January 2012

Bright Colours Challange

I told you this was the year for challenges...lol. Well here is another one.  This time it is for one of the Craft Groups on Facebook - Aussie Craft Show and Tell Room.
The challenge was to create a piece of work, like a card or layout etc. It had to use bright colours, cute embellishments and ribbon. I think I have all the elements on this layout.
I must admit it is not my best work. But because of school holidays I have only been able to do this layout in  bits and pieces late at night. I prefer to start and finish a layout uninterrupted in the one sitting.
Anyway, here it is. Product list follows.


Products used:-
- Echo Park Paper - Country Drive Collection -  Element Stickers; Border Strip Paper; Clover/Big Sky Paper; Flutter By Paper; Little Ladies Paper
- Craft Affair ribbon
- Cardstock - red, green, yellow
- Cuttlebug & Die & Embossing Folder
- Kindyglitz - Crystaline

No comments:

Post a Comment