Wednesday, 4 January 2012

52 Layouts Challenge

Am I mad? I have signed up for yet more challenges. Isn't the new year renewal great for doing crazy things. I know it won't last as the hum drum of every day life kicks in down the track. But I am enjoying the crazyness of it all now.
One of the challenges is called 52 Layouts by Scrapbooking Haven. Each week we are given a theme to scrap. The first one was a layout that had something to do with the New Year. It could of been  how you brought in the New Year or your resolutions, or what you hope to get from the year ahead.
I think the hardest part for me was narrowing down my theme. Once the picture was selected, the rest was easy.
Here is my submission for the challenge. List of products used follows.

Products used :-
- BoBunny Welcome Home Collection - Picket Fence paper  and Chipboard Picket Fence
- Cardstock - Blue, Green and White
- Hero Arts Art Flowers
- White flowers
- Green leaf vine
- Paper Doily
- Kaisercraft Rhinestone Petal
- Cricut and Base Camp Cartridge
- Cuttlebug and Embossing Folder
- Colorbox Stamp Pad - Cyan
- Anna Griffin Journal Tag
- Kaisercraft Rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Layout. I LOVE the picket fence...

    ReplyDelete