Sunday, 22 January 2012

365 Photo - Jan 21

Today was a lazy day. No beaches and no parks. We stayed home at Mum and Dad's and played Calteeny Rummy till lunch time. Then had a game of soccer in the back yard till my brother and his family came over to visit.  I had a bit of a play with some of the settings on my camera, and one of those photos is todays 365 Photo. I love the drawing effect. I can see this becoming a favourite.
Tonight we were invited to my Aunts place for a BBQ. It was so nice to catch up and with some of my cousins too that came over when they knew I was in town. Their kids are growing up so fast and now are young adults. Made me feel old. I do miss being so far away from my family, so it is really nice to see as many of them as I can when I come up to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment