Sunday, 22 January 2012

365 Photo - Jan 20

Today we took the kids to a park for a play. I couldn't handle another day at the beach, rather my poor sunburnt face and arms couldn't handle another day at the beach. The kids had a great time and my husband and I enjoyed sitting by the water. The breeze was just beautiful. The conversation turned to dreaming of living this life every day. Now we just have to win lotto to make it happen....lol
After the park play we went for a stroll along Redcliffe pier and then along past the shops. We stumbled across an ice cream parlour and because I am on holidays I just had to indulge.
The best news today was that Mum came out of hospital. She is much better but still needs to build up her strength. So she is using her walking stick to help her get around. I am sure it won't take her long to bounce back.

No comments:

Post a Comment