Sunday, 1 January 2012

365 Photo - Jan 1

I have taken my first 365 Photo for the year. I was surprised that I remembered to take it.
Here it is -

Today we had a family day of playing games. I love days like this where we all sit together and play different games. Todays main game was Bingo. Such a fun family game. We have prizes for each time some one wins. Normally it is something small like a lolly or chocolate. I am a confirmed chocoholic so there is always chocolate in my house!

I cherish times like this where we are together as a family, enjoying each others company with not a care in the world. As the kids are growing up I can see these times diminishing, so I am making the most of themm now. And what a brilliant way to cherish them than taking a photo, blogging it, and then scrapping it. Wonder if I could get this scrapped tonight. Now thats a challenge - take the photo and scrap it on the same day. Stay tuned for  that very adventurous challenge!!

If you are reading this and have no idea what a 365 photo is, then here is an explanation. Basically the aim is to take a photo every day of the year. Then create a scrapbook of a year in your life. The photo could be about anything. Something you did on the day, an object that conjures up childhood memories, a special occassion or just something really mundane that represents your life. Why not joing me in this challenge. Would love for you to add a comment below with a link to your 365 photo.
Don't put any pressure on yourself, just have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment