Sunday, 29 January 2012

365 Photo - 29th Jan

Todays photo is of a layout I have done for a 52Layouts group at Scrapbooking Haven. The brief this week was to use felt. Any sort of felt. This was easy as I have had some Kaisercraft Fozz Felt sitting around for years. I just had to find a photo the right colour and some coordinated paper and embellishments. I love the challenges on this group as it is making me use some of my stash that has been sitting around a while and I keep overlooking. I wonder if I should make this a rule for me for this challenge; use up all my old stuff. Will see how that goes. This is my offering.

Materials used:-
- pink cardstock
- lemon cardstock
- Atomic Daisies paper by Kelly Panacci
- Notebook Paper, Katlin Collection by Crate Paper
- Basic Grey Fabric Flowers
- Basic Grey Sugar Rush Pieces
- Kaisercraft Fozz Felt
- Basic Grey Rubons
- Brads

365 Photo - Jan 28th
One of my goals this year is to declutter the house. Everywhere I look I seem to have stuff that is piling up, or just making the room look messy. I also want to change the way some of the rooms are decorated and the furniture is placed. But before I can do that I need to get rid of all the excess stuff. I am off to a slow start, but at least I have started. While I was cooking dinner I cleaned up and decluttered one little corner of the kitchen bench. One of the things I had in this spot was a wooden utensil holder. I have now put the wooden spoons I had in it, in the second cutlery drawer with all my other tools. Other little bits and pieces I had in that spot I also found homes for out of sight. I now love my little clean and clear piece of bench space. This has spurred me on to keep going. To declutter my large 36square home will take a while, but I guess I don't have to do it all in one day. Todays photo is of the wooden utensil holder. I reckon that I can repurpose this to be used in my craft space. A bit of sandpaper, some paint, ribbon etc and it will have a new use. Watch later posts for the finished product.

365 Photo - Jan 27
As I was getting my craft on today I needed to find a scrap piece of cardstock in a certain colour. As I looked at my scrap tub I felt overwhelmed. So I walked away...lol. But then I wanted to finish the project, so got my tub out and decided to clean it up. It probably needs more refining but for now it works better than it did. Today I have two photos. The first is what my tub looked like before I sorted it, and the second is the finished product. I now have two bags for scrap cardstock and two bags for patterned paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment