Sunday, 21 August 2011

Scrap Retreats

Have you ever been on a Scrap Retreat?
I have only been on a couple of them. One of them as a guest and the second one as a teacher. And I had a ball both times.
If you haven't been you don't know what you're missing. A full weekend of nothing but scrapping. Classes provided as part of the package and lots of free time to sit and work on your own creations. Lots of lovely like minded ladies. No kids or hubbies to interrupt your creative juices. No feeling guilty that you should be cooking dinner instead of finishing off your page. Just uninterrupted time to sit and emerse yourself into your passion.
I have just come across a Scrap Retreat in Italy that looks divine.

Now all I need to do is win lotto to allow me to go...lol...The retreats I have been on have been nothing like this. The accommodation has been school camp quality and  the rest of the venue has been of the same standard. But was still fun.
If  you haven't been on a retreat, I urge you to do it. Just enquire at your local shop. If they don't run them, there will sure be somewhere in your area that does.
My next retreat I am teaching at is in October and I can't wait. I had better get onto designing  the classes I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment